Core values are the fundamental beliefs of an organization. They are the guiding principles that dictate behavior and action. They can help organizations determine if they are on the right path to fulfilling their goals. They can also serve as an unwavering and unchanging guide.
Below are core values we found that are most important to the board in the school district of Marshall Public Schools:
- We strive for excellence through continuous improvement.
- We treat each other with respect.
- We are one team: students, families, educators, and employees.
- We approach our work with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- We hold high expectations for all.
- We cultivate innovation and creativity.
What is most important to you? Take time to think about this and ask members of your board.