Your interactive toolkit has been emailed to you.
To support leaders and teams, we also have other toolkits that provide additional resources to complement those outlined in this toolkit.
- What the Best Leaders Do to Communicate in a Crisis >>
- Leading a Successful Reentry to Achieve Organizational Excellence >>
- Return to Learn: Organizational Excellence Execution and Improvement >>
- Gaining Stakeholder Input to Continuously Improve our Service to Others (November 2020)
TUESDAYS | 4:00P.M. CT
Every week, our coaches facilitate a free 60-minute discussion around the tools and take a deeper dive into practices that will support a successful school year. The roundtables are held in a virtual meeting space and allow time for smaller group breakout discussions with other leaders to share insight around common challenges and learn from each other.
WHAT’S RIGHT IN EDUCATION
IS GOING VIRTUAL
IS GOING VIRTUAL
NOVEMBER 17-18, 2020
Join us from anywhere to celebrate resilience and reflect on what has been working.
Current circumstances may not allow us to meet in person for our 9th annual education leadership conference, but we still have much to celebrate. As we look back at the year so far, we see a community of educators who are stronger and more resolved than ever to make sure that students have every opportunity to succeed, despite the obstacles ahead. It takes courage to face the uncertainty and willingness to unlearn some of our most successful practices and define new practices to answer burning questions:
- How do we support parents as they take a more involved role in their student’s day-to-day schooling?
- How do we effectively communicate what we know (and what we don’t) as we execute our return to school?
- How do we implement continuously changing guidelines using our current facilities if and when we return face-to-face?
Individually, we don’t have all of the answers, but together we can accomplish more, lay new ground, and forge ahead.
We know you are tired and uncertain of the future.Taking time to pause, reflect, and recognize the wins is vital not only for leaders to survive, but to thrive. Join us for any sessions that you can to learn from other education leaders, share the lessons that you have learned, and celebrate the strides that we have made and obstacles we have overcome.
AGENDA AND MORE DETAILS COMING SOON