Brent Brummet is a lifelong mentor and educator. Prior to joining Studer Education, Brent spent nineteen years serving as the principal of a diverse group of secondary schools, which range from rural to inner city.
Brent has also enjoyed serving as the president of the Florida Association of Secondary Principals, president of the Florida Association of School Administrators, and sitting on the board of directors for the Florida Educational Negotiators.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Organizational Design and Alignment
- Cultural Change
- K12 Education
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- M.Ed., University of West Florida
- B.A., University of West Florida
- Member, Florida Association of School Administrators (FASA)
- Member, National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP)
- President, Florida Association of Secondary School Principals 2016-2017
- President, Florida Association of School Administrators 2019-2020
- Board of Directors, Florida Association of School Administrators 2021-2023