Melissa is an education leader coach with decades of industry experience as a principal, district executive director and education consultant.
For more than six years, she has worked with school leaders, teachers and graduate students to develop the skills and processes necessary to evolve their institutions, increase staff engagement and enhance student success.
Prior to joining Studer Education, Melissa served as the executive director for achievement and accountability in the Charleston County School District. She has also served as a middle school principal in the Peabody Public Schools, and as an eighth-grade teacher and assistant principal in the Derry Cooperative School District.
- Rebuilding Trust with our Communities
- Solve Problems with Community Collaboration
- Prioritize to Achieve Small Wins
- Build a Strategic Plan Around Educational Equity
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Organizational Design and Alignment
- Cultural Change
- K12 Education
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Ed.D, Harvard University Graduate School of Education
- M.Ed., Harvard University Graduate School of Education
- B.A., Brown University