through Evidence-Based LeadershipSM
Education leaders face demanding, accountability-driven environments where constant change and new challenges have become the norm. To thrive in this new paradigm, successful districts have embraced a philosophy of continuous improvement and innovation. Studer Education’s Evidence-Based LeadershipSM model is a continuous improvement framework centered on research-based best practices that help school districts and colleges create cultures of excellence where students and staff achieve outstanding results. Our approach is to engage with governance boards, superintendents / presidents, and campus and department leaders to provide coaching and support through this transformational goal-and-action-alignment process.
The Evidence-Based Leadership Framework
The Studer Education team is focused on helping education leaders achieve results that last by coaching around a continuous improvement framework to increase student achievement, employee engagement, parent satisfaction, district support services, and financial efficiencies.
Engage with our team to:
- Apply the Evidence-Based LeadershipSM K12 Framework in your education system, including all departments and campuses.
- Administer our stakeholder surveys and receive reports, analyses, and recommendations in the areas of employee engagement, parent satisfaction, district support services, and student engagement.
- Engage in professional development targeted at executive leaders, department leaders and school or campus leaders focused on research-based practices that achieve results:
- Alignment of goals, measures, actions and 45 to 90 day short cycle planning
- Key communication strategies using key words with employees and parents
- Professional conversations to engage employees in the work environment
- Performance conversations to improve skill sets
- Application of effective meeting models
- Behavior and performance oriented interviewing to hire high quality professionals
- Parent Satisfaction
- District Support Services
- Student Engagement
- Employee Engagement