through Evidence-Based LeadershipSM
High performing school districts and colleges actively work to attract, develop and retain the best employees. These organizations understand that great work comes from motivated employees. High levels of workforce engagement do not happen by chance. Developing a highly effective workforce is a critical endeavor that one must purposefully undertake. The success of education systems is inextricably reliant on the talent and engagement of leaders, educators, and support staff.
At Studer Education, we help school districts and colleges provide students with a great place to learn by ensuring teachers have a great place to teach and all staff have a great place to work. In 2014, Studer Group earned the number 5 spot on the Great Place to Work® rankings for small and medium businesses across the United States. This was our seventh consecutive year to receive recognition and our 4th consecutive year in the top 10.
In 2015, Studer Group was acquired by Huron Consulting. Together, we continue to pride ourselves on creating best-in-class workplace cultures that drive high performing results for our partners. That same year, Huron Consulting was named one of the “Best Firms to Work For” by Consulting Magazine.
The following year, Huron Consulting was recognized by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Mid-Size Employers”
Engage with our team to:
- Administer our stakeholder surveys and receive reports, analyses, and recommendations on implementing strategies to increase employee engagement.
- Support leaders in rolling out survey results to employee groups.
- Engage leaders in professional development focused on:
- Aligning employee engagement goals, measures, actions
- Communication strategies, such as using Key Words at Key Times with employees
- Behavioral and performance oriented interviewing to hire high quality professionals
- Conducting 30 and 90 day meetings with new employees
- Leader rounding with employees to achieve specific outcomes
- Professional performance conversations, including strategies for engaging with high, middle,and low performing employees
- And many other strategies, which we will recommend and help you implement based on your specific needs
- Parent Satisfaction
- District Support Services
- Student Engagement
- Employee Engagement