- School leaders can round with parents and students to retrieve information about the school learning environment.
- Teachers can round with students and their parents to harvest wins and improve classroom processes.
- District leaders who provide services to schools can round with school leaders to gain a better understanding about the quality of their services to schools.
- Superintendents can round with community members to gain insight into how they perceive the quality of the school district.
- The school board can round with the superintendent as well as their respective communities.
Excerpt from: Maximize Performance | Feature image by: The Skimm